BTI’s RMS18 Underground Scalers are engineered to provide a safe and efficient method of mine scaling.
They offer flexibility to deal with virtually all scaling situations, the maneuverability to work in tight quarters, and the variable breaker power to match your scaling requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- High speed / high mobility underground scaling.
- +/-45° vehicle articulation for tight turning radius.
- Torque converter/transmission package provides low profile engine shroud height for improved operator visibility.
- Mid-ship operator compartment provides good visibility for both tramming and scaling functions.
- Four heavy duty tube-in-tube self-leveling stabilizers provide quick set up times and stable operation.
- Purpose-built heavy duty, large cross-section boom provides excellent dexterity and strength when performing scaling functions.
- Good operation visibility for precise scaling operations.